Enter the amount of your loan (after down-payment), interest rate and amortization period.
The results will show:
- Your monthly payments
- The total cost of the loan, interest and principal.
- The total interest you will pay.
- Loan pay-off date.
This is a table that displays a break-down of every payment you will make on the loan.
- Interest: The amount of your payment that is applied to interest
- Principal: Amount that is applied to the total balance.
- Balance: Amount still owing on the loan.